Setting the internet using a usb cable at the o2 xda atom exec:
1. o2 exec connect using the usb cable and make sure activesync was running well.
2. create a new connection with the name “proxy” (window-settings-connections-connections-advanced-select networks-new)
3. the ‘proxy settings’ check ‘this network connects to the Internet’ and ‘uses this network …’ and enter ip active sync (169.254.2.2:8080)
4. click on the ‘advanced’ enter the proxy port that we made (must be in accordance with the proxy port on our computers).
Part IICreating a proxy on your computer:
1. make sure your computer has a network of internet / connected to the internet.
2. download freeproxy program, find a free course (author wearing freeproxy program because it is easy and quite good)
3. freeproxy the settings on the “port”:
protocol: http proxy
client port: 8080
local binding: windows mobile-device base 169.254.2.2
remote binding: our internet connection
create a user (optional):
1. freeproxy settings in the “users”
– Click on ‘users’
– Click the button ‘add’
– Type the user and provide the password
– Check the user enabled
After the above steps, please run the internet explorer ….